Pavilion’s edible garden is a bit of a “secret garden”. You need to know exactly how to get to it, or you may get lost as many of our visitors do! Many neighbours who visit the garden for the first time, also said it was their first visit to the park in many years.
So, how to get to the ‘secret’ garden?
Pavilion’s edible garden is in a small park bordering Pavilion Park estate, at the hillside adjacent to SCDF HQ. ITE West is on the opposite side of the road.
Entrances to the park are many.
1) right next to the junction where cars turn in to estate from Bukit Batok road
2) small stairway along Bukit Batok Road, between bus-stops “Bef Bt Batok West Ave 5” and “Bt Batok Fire Stn”
3) between houses Pavilion Circle 35 and 37
4) between houses Pavilion Circle 67 and 69
Photos below show you how to enter by the small stairway along Bukit Batok Road.
Public transport to Pavilion Park Estate
We do not recommend driving as there is limited parking space in the estate.
Buses that along Bukit Batok Road: 160, 180, 187, 188, 985.
If you take MRT,
Although the estate is closest to Bukit Gombak MRT, there is no direct public bus transport. A free bus shuttle provided by HillV2 shopping centre that brings you to/from Gombak MRT station (from 10am onwards). Check out the free bus shuttle timings here.
MRT: East-West Line
- Jurong East MRT station – at bus interchange, bus 160. Alight at bus-stop “Aft Bt Batok West Ave 5”. Alight at bus-stop “Aft Bt Batok West Ave 5”
MRT: North-South Line
- Bukit Batok MRT station – you need to walk out to bus-stop “Blk 628”, and take either bus 187 or 985. Alight at bus-stop “Aft Bt Batok West Ave 5”
- Choa Chu Kang MRT station – at bus interchange, take bus 188 or 985. Alight at bus-stop “Bef Bt Batok West Ave 5” or “Bt Batok Fire Stn”
MRT: Downtown Line
- Bukit Panjang MRT station – Walk over to bus stop in front of Block 183 Bukit Panjang Road. Take bus 180 or 187. Alight at bus-stop “Bef Bt Batok West Ave 5” or “Bt Batok Fire Stn”